EXCLUSIVE SOLE MANDATE.
Offering a level of comfort and exclusivity seldom found, this stunning family home is perfect for memorable entertaining. A rare and desirable handsomely appointed home with sweeping views of the Vlakkenberg Mountains, Constantia Valley vineyards and False Bay is set on 4833m² of lush, terraced gardens with pond and water features, gazebo, broad terraces, and a luxurious rim-flow pool with entertainer's pool pavilion. Showcasing exquisite features and high-quality interior finishes throughout. The property offers an exceptional lifestyle which provides stylish and comfortable indoor and outdoor living.
Interleading spaces link the open-plan kitchen to spacious living areas. A two-way wood-burning fireplace separates the TV lounge from the formal dining room. Concertina doors open to an all-seasons patio for informal dining and lounging areas, a wood-burning fireplace and frameless glass sliding doors to enjoy the magnificent views. In addition, there is a separate formal lounge with a fireplace and an extra-large work from a home office with French doors to a private patio.
Attention to detail is evident throughout and introduced via a double-volume entrance hall leading to the elegant living spaces. The property boasts high ceilings, natural stone flooring, wood-burning fireplaces to ensure winter warmth, large paned windows, a custom-designed feature wine cellar with glass sliding doors, a backup generator as well as a garage for three cars. An added advantage is the versatile two-bedroomed cottage with a sitting room, kitchenette, and bathroom with its entrance. State-of-the-art security to ensure your peace of mind.
Included in the offering is an array of magnificent countryside trails for outdoor activities including child and dog-friendly walking/running/horse trails as well as on and off-road cycling paths. The property is also near some of the country's most celebrated wine estates such as Groot Constantia, Klein Constantia, Buitenverwachting and Beau Constantia, golf courses, top-tier schools, shopping centres, boutiques and a selection of world-class restaurants. The Constantia Village and Constantia Emporium shopping centres are a few minutes away as well as the High Constantia Shopping centre.
• Large double volume entrance hall with vaulted ceiling and feature chandelier
• Sweeping staircase to the upper floor with picture windows opening to the magnificent views
• Extra-large study/work from a home office with built-in units and French doors to a private patio
• Formal lounge with TV point, fireplace, and French doors to patio
• Guest cloakroom
• French doors open from the entrance hall to the formal dining room with a feature glass-fronted walk-in wine cellar and TV/family room separated by a two-way wood-burning fireplace with a sandstone finish. Stacked doors to a large under-roof enclosed patio.
• Underroof expansive all-seasons patio with informal dining and lounging areas, wood-burning fireplace. Fronted by frameless glass sliding doors to enjoy the magnificent views all year round.
• Feature floor-to-ceiling window between the family room and open plan kitchen.
• Open plan kitchen with granite countertops
• Central island with five plate gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, under-counter electric oven, stainless steel prep bowl
• Walk-in pantry with generous shelving space
• Recessed scullery nook with a prep basin and built-in microwave with warming drawer
• Separate scullery with skylight, double stainless-steel sink
• Door to passage with laundry room.
Bedrooms 4 and Bathrooms 4
All bedrooms upstairs
• Sweeping staircase leads to the upstairs bedroom wing. Floor-to-ceiling feature window on the landing embraces the magnificent views
• Built-in linen cupboards in bedroom passage
• Luxurious main suite with TV point, fireplace, walk-in dressing room, two sets of French doors to a Juliet balcony, and large view windows to capture the breath-taking views. Full en suite with double shower, freestanding bath, heated towel rails, double vanity, and separate toilet. Built-in bedrest with shelving and drawers to ensure privacy between bedroom and bathroom
• Spacious second bedroom with built-in cupboards. Enjoys magnificent views. Full en suite with bath, shower, vanity, toilet, and heated towel rail
• Spacious third bedroom with built-in cupboards, dressing table and TV point. Enjoys magnificent views. Shower en suite with double shower, vanity, toilet, and heated towel rail.
• Fourth bedroom with built-in cupboards, TV point and French doors to the shower suite, with vanity, toilet, and heated towel rail.
Outside Cottage: Above the three garages
• Own entrance
• Guest /housekeepers cottage with two bedrooms, sitting room with kitchenette and bathroom
Garden/Features and Exterior Buildings:
• Auto entry gate with intercom
• Large entry forecourt
• Three auto garages with direct entry
• Borehole plus water tanks
• Computerised irrigation system
• Beautifully landscaped garden with indigenous trees, plants, and shrubs
• Rim flow pool with wood deck and outside shower with oriental pond feature
• Entertainers pool pavilion with open rafter ceiling, three sets of concertina doors, prep bowl, and cloakroom
• Storage room
• Feature light fittings throughout
• Extra high doors and ceilings
• Wood-burning fireplaces
• Staff cloakroom with shower
• Backup generator
• Up to the minute security systems in place include, inside sensors and thermal beams, electric fencing, and good lighting.
• State-of-the-art security system: Inside sensors and thermal beams notifications sent to mobile phones. CCTV Cameras are linked to the server. Can set alarm via mobile phone.
• Remote security shutter protecting the bedroom wing.