A unique, completely newly built 3-storey townhouse with living area of 201.40 m2 and basement storage. South-facing garden, private parking space with electric charging point and a large communal courtyard including a greenhouse! This high-quality home with distinctive architecture is characterised by lots of light and space and provides the opportunity to enjoy the heart of the city, yet in a tranquil setting. It is on an outstanding location in the Weesperzijde neighbourhood of Amsterdam, near the Amstel River!
Through the private entrance you enter the spacious living room. Via the high staircase vide you walk to the adjacent light and open kitchen with extra seating area, overlooking the garden. Through the open kitchen with high ceiling and huge windows you have access through two double doors to the spacious green garden on the south. There is also a separate toilet with sink, a generous wardrobe and plenty of storage space on this floor.
Via the staircase you enter an open mezzanine floor, furnished as a TV and reading room, with a large bookcase. From here, the studio/office is accessed through a large glass sliding wall, with space for several workplaces. There is a sink, which is concealed in the wall cabinet. (It can also be used as a 4th bedroom with the option of installing sanitary facilities). The mezzanine floor adjoins the loft and thus connects to the kitchen/diner.
Two bright bedrooms at the rear are accessible via the landing, overlooking a characterful chestnut tree. At the front of this floor is the master bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with toilet, two separate sinks, bath and shower. This bathroom can be divided into two bathrooms by means of a sliding door. Through the landing you reach a spacious laundry room and a storage cupboard, which also houses the installations (WTW and CV).
In the basement of the adjacent building (Weesperzijde 99) there is a storage room of approximately 7 m2 belonging to the house.
• The entire house was completely new and architect built in 2016 into a spectacular house with approx. 201 m2 of living space (approx. 226 m2 gross floor area)
• It is part of 22 homes designed by Hund Falk architects and Fact architects. Realized by project developer Lingotto in consultation with the residents.
• While it concerns a separate house, it still includes the rights to be two apartments (house and parking space) that are part of the complex.
• The very large courtyard garden is shared with residents of the complex (closed off from the public road by means of a large gate), with communal areas and a greenhouse.
• Nice, quiet neighborhood with all city amenities closely within reach.
• Just around the corner from the Amstel River and only a few minutes away from roads and Amstel Station.
• Very bright house with voids and large windows, creating special sightlines within the house.
• Spacious living floor with luxurious open kitchen with adjacent sunny private garden.
• Covered, spacious bicycle storage.
• Large and private garage with OWN parking space, with electric charging point – linked to its own meter cabinet.
• Very suitable for children.
• The whole house is provided with fresh air through a heat recovery ventilation system (WTW).