In the Chianti Classico area, on a hilly and panoramic position, estate currently used as a country house with villa, dependance and pool. The property is located in a strategic position, not far from the historical centre of Florence and Siena.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The period villa (218 sqm) has been finely restored and is laid over three floors:
- Basement: cellar and technical rooms;
- Ground floor: large sitting room, dining room, bedroom with en-suite bathroom;
- First floor: large sitting room with panoramic terrace, three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
The farmhouse (229 sqm) is laid over two floors:
- Ground floor: independent apartment, reception hall and professional kitchen. The housekeeper's apartment hosts a kitchen, a sitting room, a bedroom and a bathroom.
- First floor: sitting room with fireplace, kitchen, three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom. A staircase joins the living room to the studio, settled in the old dovecote;
The old barn (81 sqm) is made up of a sitting room with kitchenette and a loft with bedroom and bathroom.
The property is completed by a pool 7.5 x 15 m with solarium, a garage (54 sqm) and 9.5 hectares of land.