4000m2 - Unique Opportunity in Victorskloof. Sectionalize, Subdivide or Just Simply Enjoy ! Unique Opportunity in Victorskloof. Sectionalize, Subdivide or Just Simply Enjoy ! Verdant Land !
The scenery is calming, quiet and grounded with natural finishes offset with vast sea and mountain views. Offering you the feeling of cool serenity, modern chic, ethereal lightness this 3 Bedroom Home is certainly not boring and tonic to this nouveau classic style.
The uncluttered free flow of space opens to a cosy lounge, dining room & kitchen. A large patio to give you the full effect of the views.
A social gathering point is the swim-in pool. Outdoor Built in barbeque area.
Sectional title opportunity awaits you in this quiet leafy suburb
• Open plan Lounge, Dining and Kitchen with sliding doors to Patio
• Study/ Family Room
• Master suite – Dressing Room & Full bathroom
• Bedroom with Sea view
• 3rd Bedroom with Seaview
• Shower, Toilet, Basin
• Loads of parking
• Abundance of Water
Hout Bay offers:
• Close Proximity to the city, a 20-25 minute drive in rush hour traffic along the beautiful coast road with terrific sea and mountain views.
• World Class Restaurants, shopping centres, beaches, close to golf courses
• Schools, including the Hout Bay International School & Generations School
Locals affectionately call the seaside neighbourhood the ‘Republic of Hout Bay” ! 30 minutes from the airport with easy access to arterial routes. Many popular top restaurants for delicious, delivered or take-aways. Private Vineyards, Ambeliou for “Champagne” and a variety of visiting sites for holidaymakers, guests, and families. Close to arterial routes, World of Birds, Clay Café, Hout Bay Market, Chapman’s Peak, hiking trails with an easy drive to Constantia Nek Reserve, Kirstenbosch Gardens, Llandudno, Hout Bay & Camps Bay beaches, My Citi Transport.