This is one of the most amazing and diverse property offerings in the entire State of Western Australia!
Being offered for sale collectively, this extraordinary operational agricultural estate is comprised of 5 Titles with approximately 1323 hectares of a mix of quality arable land and magnificent coastal bush, and offers exclusive access to a magnificent 4km section of the Western Australian south coast.
Incredible farming, fishing, whale watching and surfing options are plentiful, with development upside – this is a truly unique lifestyle/business opportunity!
This exclusive access to the coastal strip adjoining these collective properties presents a scenario very rarely enjoyed in the modern era – completely isolated and uncrowded fishing and surfing galore! Essentially, no one else can get to this part of the coast without your permission*.
The existing farming operation is currently running around 300 head of cattle and 300 sheep, with 6 various water sources supplying this premium agricultural property.
And, there is future potential for any number of various agricultural pursuits possible upon this outstanding land.
Current and operational property features and chattels include:
• Pioneer main house/shed with2 bedrooms(1 ensuite), kitchen, toilet;
• Stables, with shower, toilet and kitchenette;
• The cattle yards include shed and scales, providing easy access for the stock agent to attend the property to choose and weigh stock;
• Large hay shed (approximately 30m x 10m) currently holding 600 bails
• 10 various sized rainwater tanks for stock access around property;
• Chicken coup;
• 6 soaks and springs, 2 dams;
• Multiple creeks run year round;
• 5 varieties of clover and year round Kikuyu grass in abundance;
• Gravel and lime sources on the property;
• Award winning Acacia Bee Hives in the valley;
• (Various other chattels and equipment subject to negotiation with sellers)
Subject to Albany Shire approval, there also exists the possibility for:
• The construction of up to 2 residences on each of the 5 existing lots;
• Potential low density eco-tourism opportunities;
• Limited agriculture based subdivision options.
This is an amazingly unique proposition that must be seen to be fully appreciated, so contact us to book an inspection - by private appointment only.
(*the current owners have granted access to the owners of the 2 landlocked neighbouring bush blocks to the east access to their properties through this farm. An easement road access exists, however, it is not yet constructed, and would be developed at the expense of those landowners).