The Aldeburgh is an impressive, four bedroom family home. The ground floor offers spacious accommodation with a well-equipped kitchen/dining room and utility, a large living room with bi-fold doors that lead out to the patio and garden beyond. The first-floor features four good sized bedrooms with an en-suite to the principal bedroom, and a family bathroom.
Living Room 5.15M X 3.76M 16'11" X 12'4"
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.94M X 3.37M 19'5" X 11'0"
Study 2.82M X 2.79M 9'3" X 9'2"
Utility 1.78M X 1.67M 5'10" X 5'5"
First floor Principal Bedroom 4.96M* X 3.54M 16'3"* X 11'7"
En-Suite 2.07M X 1.62M 6'9" X 5'3"
Bedroom 2 4.22M* X 2.79M 13'10"* X 9'2"
Bedroom 3 3.85M X 2.76M 12'7" X 9'0"
Bedroom 4 1.98M X 3.77M 6'6" X 12'4"
Bathroom 2.82M X 2.05M 9'3" X 6'8"
The Lilacs offers contemporary house types designed for living.
We're Flagship Homes. We provide homes for sale and private rent - not just places to live, but places to love. We not only build our homes to our usual high standards – but we do so with great care and incredible attention to detail. Whatever your circumstances, whether you're looking for a spaciously planned two-bedroom bungalow, or you need a large, four-bedroom home, The Lilacs has a home for you.
Trimley is a popular village location situated approximately six miles east of Ipswich and just three miles from the Coastal Town of Felixstowe. With great links to London Liverpool Street via Ipswich and the A14/A12 which links neighbouring areas such as Martlesham, Waldringfield, Levington Marina, Woodbridge and Ipswich the County Town of Suffolk.
There's a lot to explore in Suffolk. The county is blessed
with natural beauty and exciting places to visit. East of The Lilacs you'll experience gorgeous beaches and award-winning seafront gardens. And from Felixstowe Ferry Sailing Club to Landguard Point, you'll find four miles of uninterrupted coastline. Ipswich town also has something for everyone:
a theatre, cinema, shops and plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from.
The Lilacs Specification
• TV points throughout
• Low energy external lighting to the front and rear of homes
• Mains connected smoke and carbon monoxide Detectors*
Bathroom & en-suites
• Contemporary Roca white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
• Down lighting to ceiling
• Heated chrome towel radiator
• Porcelenosa tiling to floors and walls
• Symphony Cranbrook and Princeton kitchen units with a premium worktop and upstand, offered in a range of colours and finishes. (Choice subject to build stage)
• Down lighting to ceiling with under pelmet lighting to underside of wall cabinets
• Stainless steel Splashback behind hob
• Soft close doors
• Selected integrated appliances to all plots
• Electric induction hobs and extractor fan as standard
• Double ovens to selected plots
• Internal walls finished in a white finish
• Ceilings finished in white matt emulsion with smooth plastered finish
• 5 panel white doors with matching brushed chrome door furniture
• NHBC 10-year guarantee
• Gas central heating
• Flagship Homes defect period of 24 months, commencing from build completion date
*The exact specification may vary depending upon plot number, availability and build stage. Please ask sales representative for further details. Photos depict previous Flagship developments.
**The specification stated also applied to the Shared Ownership homes