A new build home in a beautifully tucked away setting backing on to open farmland, yet only a short walk to Wingham High Street.
• 10 year NHBC warranty
• Hand made clay roof tiles produced in Romney Marsh.
• Hand made stock brickwork to external walls on ground floor, complimenting the brick built fireplace to the living room
• Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor and neostat controls. First floor by radiators
• Low energy led internal lighting. Cat 6 cabling for Sky Q, external lighting on timers
• High quality fitted kitchen by Roma Interiors to include Neff appliances, quartz worktops, farmhouse porcelain sink and solid ash and oak framed panelled units and oak cornice and plinth
• Ceramic tiling and engineered oak flooring to the ground floor
• Bathrooms/cloakrooms/en suite with Roca fitted units and ceramic tiling
• Passive technology to reduce overall energy consumption and promote the highest level of thermal comfort
• Oak handrail staircase, plus oak newells/stringers plus gallieried landing looking through the full height feature hall windows
• High performance windows and specialist wooden front door
Wingham is a thriving and charming village situated close to Canterbury and the lovely open spaces of Stodmarsh National Nature Reserve, with the stunning Kent AONB also close by for walking and cycling. The village has a popular wildlife park and a useful range of amenities, including post office, greengrocers, village store, pubs, doctor's surgery, dentist and a well-regarded primary school. Nearby, 'The Dog at Wingham' is a highly regarded and award winning 'Restaurant with Rooms'.
Nearby Canterbury, with its wide range of cultural, sporting, shopping and recreational amenities, also has some of the best performing state and private schools in the Government league tables. The coastal towns of Deal and Ramsgate are also close by for leisure facilities and lovely seaside walks.
There are excellent road and rail links. The A2/M2 can be joined just south of Canterbury at Bridge and links with the remaining southern motorway systems, Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
Canterbury's two mainline stations offer a variety of commuter and stopping services to London, with the High Speed service to London St Pancras taking just under an hour from Canterbury West. The area has good access to the Continent.
Backs on to open farmland