One Paradise Lane consists of three villas with four-bedroom suites, four and two half-bathrooms and two pools, (one powder room is in the two bedroom villa and one in the pool house) and large central deck for stargazing while lounging outside Sunset Watch These individually rented or combined family villas are also income producing with an excellent rental track record. They offer an ideal location for beachfront seclusion within an aromatic and colorful garden setting and conveniently only a short walking from another sandy beach Mountain Trunk Bay and a short drive from the white sandy beach at Long Bay.
The villas were all recently renovated and have been positioned on the property to allow for a larger primary main house residence to be built just east of the two existing buildings or complimentary guest houses. If you have been wishing for a dream home with 125 feet of beachfront and approximately 1,600 sq. ft. of your own beachfront property, with additional nearby long white sandy beaches to go strolling along and unobstructed sunsets and views over Sir Francis Drake Channel, then One Paradise Lane at Nail Bay is the “Pot of Gold” at the end of the rainbow. Paved access with additional parking down a little side lane that dead ends at this beautiful little slice of Heaven.
Situated within the 148-acre Nail Bay Resort below Gorda Peak in Virgin Gorda, this is one of the last remaining waterfront lots on the western shore of Virgin Gorda between the luxurious Baraka Point Estate and the Nail Bay Private Golf Club. This 0.773 acre beachfront property defines the expression often used by successful real estate investors and analysts who claim “It’s always about location, location and location!”
Touring the property, one will find natural stone paths winding gently through fruit trees and mature landscaped gardens with large palm trees and a kaleidoscope of flora that help to create a “Garden of Eden” ambiance. Extensive outdoor sitting areas combined with alluring views of the numerous Dog Islands, passing sailing vessels and distant yachts cruising on the horizon.
As an investment opportunity for owners wishing to use it as a vacation rental. There are an abundance of positive reviews from previous holiday guests, revealing constant adoration of the technological and functional features of the independent units, as well as comments regarding the incredible views from all three villas, which helps to keep it consistently occupied year round as a very successful short-term holiday rental property. Additional benefits include use of the resort backup generator and water supply, lighted tennis court, indoor squash court, an air-conditioned gym and a very popular restaurant called “the Sugar Cane”.
Key property features:
- Large outdoor verandas with 2 pools, including rooftop barbecue, lounging and games areas
- Lush gardens with over 1,000 plants, palm trees, flowering plants and fruit trees
- Brilliant seascape views with 3 secluded nearby white sandy beach
- Ideal family home with guest villas and/or vacation guest rentals
- Buildable site behind the beach for a main house
- Income producing
- Part of the exclusive Nail Bay resort and Nail Bay Sports Club
- Snorkeling, Kayaking, Swimming, Kiteboarding and Diving on your doorstep
- Desal Water Supplied by Nail Bay Water Company
- Two large backup generators operated by Nail Bay Resort.
- Air-conditioned throughout with 3 fully equipped kitchens and 4 separate bedrooms with en-suite full baths
- Two additional half-baths
- 0.773 acres with sea pool among the boulders and 125 feet of sandy beachfront
Photos taken by Alton Bertie