London is just 16 miles (approx.) and is reached by rail from Northwood Metropolitan Line underground railway station. Watford (4 miles approx.) and Harrow (6 miles approx.) are both accessible by road and offer multiple shopping centres.
Northwood provides a wide range of shops with multiple stores including Waitrose, Boots and Costa Coffee. There is an interesting selection of quality restaurants serving multi-cultural cuisine and several coffee/snack bars.
Sports and fitness enthusiasts are well catered for with clubs for Golf, Tennis, Football, Cricket and extensive facilities within the David Lloyd Sports and Social Club.
There is a good choice of schools in the area both state and private including: St Helen’s and Northwood College for girls, St Martin’s, St John's and Merchant Taylors’ for boys.
• Bespoke fitted kitchen with Quartzform/granite worktops & upstand
• Integrated Samsung ovens, induction hob, cooker hood, dishwasher & fridge and freezer
• Neff washer drier
• Quooker hot water tap
• Floor fully tiled bathrooms & Cloaks
• Contemporary well appointed bathroom & en-suite with white sanitary ware
• PVC windows and bifold doors
• Grohe chrome fittings
• Mood lighting in bathrooms with indented shelves
• Ceramic tiling to walls & floors internals
• Solid wood inlaid single doors some glazed throughout
• Sky & Cat 6 cabling to lounge & Bedrooms
• Moulded skirtings & architraves
• Underfloor heating to ground and lower ground floors,radiators & towel rails to upper floors by air source heat pumps
• Radiators controlled by thermostatic valves
• Carpets to all rooms except kitchens & bathrooms
• White pvc electrical switches
• Airing cupboard with Hot water cylinder & shelf externals
• 2 Block paved parking spaces each with electric car charging point
• Landscaped front & rear gardens turfed or seeded
• External security lighting security & Parking
• Burglar alarm