**No 9 Sillan, final home from the Sillan collection now on sale**
This small, secluded and very special development of just 9 houses is within walking distance of all the diverse amenities that Greystones has to offer.These luxurious houses are spacious and high-spec with a mixture of 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached available from 160 sqm to 205 sqm approx.
Located in the heart of the village, Sillan is a small, secluded development of just 9 houses within walking distance of all the diverse amenities that Greystones has to offer. These high-spec 4 bedroom houses offer a mix of detached and semi-detached house types with luxurious and spacious interiors.
Each home has been carefully considered and designed, including patios placed to maximise the evening sun and substantial, block-built garages to some properties. The traditional architecture contrasts nicely with cutting edge technologies and comforts inside, with air-to-water heating which is underfloor on the ground floor level.
With Church Road just 250m away, every conceivable amenity from shops, cafes, restaurants and bars or a dip in the sea is just minutes away.
Welcome to your new beginning at Sillan, Greystones.
Key features of Number 9 Sillan:
- West facing
- Landscaped garden
- Seaview's from master bedroom
- Largest house in the development – 220sqm
- Extra high ceilings on the ground floor (9ft / 2.7m)
- Engineered Oak hardwood oak flooring
- Large bespoke kitchen from the 'Knightsbridge collection' designed and fitted by Noel Dempsey kitchens and interiors
- Stylish and elegant non – porous Quartz splashback and countertops
- Vilroy and Bosh sanitary ware
- Bespoke Brian Frew designed vanity units
- Underfloor heating on the GF and low energy designer radiators throughout
- Wood burning stove custom to number 9 Sillan