Alvaston - Contemporary and stylish apartments share a desirable, secure and leafy setting on the fringes of Surrey’s county town. Conveniently located less than half-a-mile from the top of Guildford’s iconic cobbled High Street, Alvaston’s unique architectural style presents an array of contoured elevations, where most apartments enjoy a terrace or balcony to maximise views over the townscape and beyond. Built to Runnymede’s customary high standard, high levels of energy efficiency and a premium specification, Alvaston marks an exciting new living experience in central Guildford.
Internally, the development is equally well-planned. A range of one and two bedroom apartments are created with variations to internal layout, whilst the kitchen, living and dining areas are open-plan in each. Full height windows welcome light to flood into every corner of the interior space and most apartments can access private terraces or balconies. Lift and stairway ascend directly from the secure basement parking to each floor. The penthouse, with its large terraces and incredible
views, has private lift access directly into the home.
At Alvaston, Runnymede Homes aims to incorporate practical, yet stylish design elements, high standards of construction and meticulous finishing throughout. As the specification suggests, the living space will stand the test of time and provide a lifetime of enjoyment.
• Contemporary construction of brick & block with pressed Zinc feature detailing
• Double-glazed composite framed windows
• Dedicated EV car charging point for each apartment
• Landscaped and fenced communal gardens
• Secure basement parking and cycle storage
• Bespoke 6 person lift to all floors
• Most apartments feature outside space from balconies to panoramic terraces
• Porcelain tiled and carpeted communal areas
• A contemporary handle-less design by Wooden Heart of Weybridge
• A mix of Brown Wild Oak and painted finishes providing practical storage and working space with ‘Steel Grey Leather’ stone work surfaces and a range of Siemens advanced technology appliances
• 3 in 1 kitchen tap - hot, cold and boiling water on demand
• BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
• Individually designed bathrooms throughout, finished in Italian porcelain tiles
• White sanitary ware complemented with polished chrome taps and fittings from designer brands including Hansgrohe, Crosswater and Roca
• Vanity units by Villeroy & Boch, Dansani and Saneux
HEATING & COMFORT
• Wet system under-floor heating throughout
• Individual thermostatic controls to each room
• Pressurised hot water system coupled with ‘A’ rated condensing gas-fired boiler
• Heated polished chrome ladder towel rails
• Trickle vents to windows for secure ventilation
• High standard insulation for optimum energy efficiency
MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS
• Cat-6 network-enabled for control and distribution of audio, video and data
• Telephone and television points to principle rooms with full digital compatibility
• Painted plastered walls
• Polished chrome ironmongery, switches and sockets
• Low energy LED down-lights throughout ? Stylish porcelain ‘Concrete’ tiles to reception and hall
• High-quality carpets to the bedrooms
• Fully fitted wardrobes by Lawrence Walsh
• Contemporary doors finished in stylish American Black Walnut
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
• NACOSS approved hard wired security alarm system with keypad entry
• Mains-operated smoke and heat detectors with battery back-up
• Video secure entry system
NEW HOMES WARRANTY
• 10-year LABC New Homes Warranty
IMPORTANT NOTICE Strutt & Parker gives notice that: 1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof. 2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements and specifications are approximate, are not necessarily to scale and may be subject to change. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise. 3. Some images may be Computer Generated Images, are indicative only and may differ from the final build product. 4. Images may be of the show home rather than the individual unit. 5. Lifestyle images are indicative only. 6. Strutt & Parker does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the vendor. 7. Strutt & Parker does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. 8. We are able to refer you to SPF Private Clients Limited (“SPF”) for mortgage broking services, and to Alexander James Interiors (“AJI”), an interior design service. Should you decide to use the services of SPF, we will receive a referral fee from them of 25% of the aggregate of the fee paid to them by you for the arrangement of a mortgage and any fee received by them from the product provider. Should you decide to use the services of AJI, we will receive a referral fee of 10% of the net income received by AJI for the services they provide to you. 9. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Strutt & Parker will try to have the information checked for you. Photographs taken July 2019. Particulars prepared April 2019.
Strutt & Parker is a trading style of BNP Paribas Real Estate Advisory & Property Management UK Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales with company number 04176965 whose registered office is at 5 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7BP.
Alvaston enjoys the perfect ‘top of town’ location and is central enough to easily reach the malls, department stores, boutiques, cafés, bars, restaurants and independent shops on foot.
It is also fringe enough to cycle or drive out of town with ease to access the surrounding Surrey Hills countryside and beyond. These apartments will appeal to those looking for an easy to manage lifestyle, located on Clandon Road, part of a desirable, leafy residential area, Alvaston is extremely commuter convenient - reach London Road Station on foot in just 2 minutes with a one hour journey time to Waterloo. Indeed, you can reach the Capital even faster, less than 40 minutes from Guildford’s central station, less than a mile away. London Road, moments from Alvaston provides a main route out of town - access the A3 within 4 minutes by car to reach further afield and the motorway network with ease.
Beautifully landscaped communal gardens enhance the setting of Alvaston, whilst secure basement parking and cycle storage offer practical and convenient benefits.
The buyers of apartments at Alvaston will own the Freehold of the property through the Residents’ Company and the property will be professionally managed through a local Property Management Company.