Kehtna Manor was constructed in the 18th century. It lies in beautiful surroundings within a park with old trees. Access by road from Tallinn is very easy and convenient – only about 50 minutes from Tallinn city centre.
The precise time of establishment of the Kehtna Manor is not known. The Manor was first mentioned in 1470 when it belonged to Arndt von Vietinghof together with the two later neighbouring manors of Järvakandi and Ohekatku. In his will, made in 1485, he divided the three manors among his sons. Kehtna Manor as a self-contained entity was supposedly established some time before it or around 1450.
At the moment the current owner of the manor house has finished the main activities for the renovation of the building. It lies in beautiful surroundings within a park with old trees. The park area (around 10 hectares) is renovated in cooperation with local government and EU development funds. The manor park is famous for the oak trees personally planted by all Presidents of the Republic of Estonia.
The manor house is almost fully renovated. The restoration process was carried out to the full extent with very much care and precision. At the moment there are no interior finishing in the left wing of the ground floor. There are no lights, curtains and furniture installed in the building.
* Manor house has 2 floors total closed net space (heated space) 947,8 sq.m.
* Main house has also a empty and not finished attic floor with total space around 400 sq.m
* Electricity: Power of 3x100 Amper
* Water and sewerage: Connected with the local central network
* Main building has totally renewed foundation insulation and rainwater drainage system
Close to the manor, there is a coach house, property address Tiigi 18, Kehtna borough, land cadastre reg. code 29202:001:0890, land area 1527 sq.m., net space of the building 817,4 sq.m, which will be sold together with the manor.
Please call for further information!