Built in the 1980's, this spacious home with four double bedrooms, set on a large plot, is immaculately presented throughout and offers exceptional facilities, inside and out, to suit a growing family. Being only five minutes drive from the Coldra, with access to the M4 towards Cardiff and Bristol, and only a short drive into Newport train station, this home certainly ticks all the boxes! The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall; cloakroom; lounge; dining room; study; beautiful fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining open plan family room/snug and gym area. There is also internal access to the garage from this area. To the first floor there is master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room; three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The home is complimented by gas central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout and integrated kitchen appliances.
Langstone is set on the eastern edge of the city of Newport and is a very popular area due to its close proximity to the M4. The village has its own successful primary school and there are number of excellent schools that service the catchment area.
The nearby Celtic Manor Resort offers extensive facilities including award winning restaurants, a spa, gym, aerial rope adventure course, driving range and three golf courses including the 2010 Ryder Cup course, there is a fourth course located in the nearby Caerleon. Newport City centre offers a myriad of both local and national stores, and the surrounding towns are also home to a vast selection of local boutiques, restaurants and public houses.PORCH
- A large, covered entrance porch with quarry tiled flooring, UPVC clad ceiling with downlighters, and UPVC door with glazed side panels allows access to:-ENTRANCE HALL
- Engineered oak flooring, staircase to the first floor, vertical wall radiator, ceiling downlighters and storage cupboard. Access off hallway to the following:-CLOAKROOM
- With suite comprising wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc with concealed cistern, ceramic tiling to floor and walls to waist level, ceiling downlighters, front facing window with fitted shutter blind.LOUNGE
- 5.88m x 4.90m - Accessed via UPVC patio doors from the Entrance Hall the lounge has wood flooring, two radiators, rear facing French doors with side panels overlooking the rear patio and gardens, side facing glazed panel, ceiling coving, feature mock brick chimney breast with stone hearth and recess for a fire. Two steps up from the lounge allows access via an archway to:-DINING ROOM
- 4.84m x 3.87m - A good-sized reception room with side facing window, wood flooring, separate doored access to the Entrance Hall. Access off to:-STUDY
- 3.85m x 2.63m - Fitted carpet, front facing bay window with fitted shutter blinds, radiator, built in shelving and storage cupboards to one wall.KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- 8.93m x 3.86m - A beautiful, spacious room that is light and airy with high gloss ceramic floor tiling throughout. Fitted white wall and base units with quartz work surfaces, uplifts and windowsills. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer/shower tap over, built in Zanussi washing machine and dishwasher, space for an American style fridge, two integrated Neff ovens, integrated Zanussi microwave combination oven, Zanussi induction hob with stainless steel chimney extractor over, large central island unit/breakfast bar with quartz worksurface, built in storage and seating for four people to one side, there is also a separate dresser unit with glass fronted display cupboards and walk in storage cupboard/larder. Ceiling downlighters, radiator, rear facing patio doors and two windows. A feature archway from the Kitchen/Breakfast Room allows access to:-FAMILY ROOM / SNUG
- 4.33m x 3.15m - An ideal space to relax in with high gloss ceramic floor tiling, two radiators, ceiling downlighters and front facing window with fitted shutter blind.
Further door off the Kitchen/Breakfast Room allow access to:-GYM / UTILITY ROOM
- 3.43m x 2.99m - Whilst currently utilised as a home gym, this room with high gloss ceramic floor tiling, wall units with central shelving and quartz effect work top and uplift could easily be converted for use as a lovely size utility room if required. Radiator, ceiling downlighters and rear facing window.GARAGE
- 5.44m x 5.28m - Internal doored access to the double garage ensure that you stay dry on wet days by stepping into the garage from the Kitchen/Breakfast Room. The garage has a powered up and over door, two side facing windows, space for a tumble dryer and new wall mounted gas boiler (fitted April 2022).Stairs to FIRST FLOOR and GALLERIED LANDING
- The staircase with fitted carpet and glass balustrade leads up to the spacious galleried landing having a radiator, ceiling downlighters, three front facing windows with fitted shutter blinds, large walk-in airing cupboard with fitted carpet, shelving, hanging space and hot water tank. Access off landing to:-MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- 4.89m x 3.97m - A beautiful, dual aspect, spacious bedroom having rear and side facing windows, radiator, ceiling downlighters and laminate flooring. Doors allow adjoining access to:-DRESSING ROOM
- Laminate flooring, shelving and hanging space, Velux window.EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Ceramic tiling to floor and splashbacks, corner shower enclosure with mains mixer shower over, wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome towel radiator, Velux window.BEDROOM TWO
- 7.60m x 5.42m - An extensive double room with laminate flooring, two large rear facing Velux windows, two radiators, two eaves storage areas, ceiling downlighters, front facing window with fitted shutter blind.BEDROOM THREE
- 3.97m x 3.92m - A double room with laminate flooring, front facing bay window with fitted shutter blind, radiator, loft access point.BEDROOM FOUR
- 4.70m x 3.16m - A spacious double room currently utilised as a twin with laminate flooring, radiator, large rear facing Velux window and walk-in eaves storage.FAMILY BATHROOM
- Ceramic tiling to walls and floor, corner shower enclosure with mains mixer shower over, bath with mixer tap, wc, corner 'L' shaped tiled plinth housing his and hers wash hand basins with mixer taps, vertical wall radiator and side facing window.Outside
- Set on a large, level plot, with the benefit of an extensive, flat and enclosed South East facing rear garden, Longmead is approached via a tarmac driveway with space for four cars fronting a double garage with powered up and over door.
There is a good-sized front lawn with mature shrubs and trees and gated pedestrian access to both sides of the house which leads to the large, well maintained, flat garden which is, again, fully enclosed. There is a full width paved patio to the foreground with central barbecue area, flower bed with ornamental shrubs, the flat lawn beyond is a perfect space for young children, being fully enclosed with fencing and hedgerow, mature shrubs, fruit tree and play area.
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.