This property is represented by Tahoe Luxury Properties
This completely remodeled, contemporary home flows seamlessly from the front entry through the great room and kitchen area to the landscaped backyard. Accordion glass doors open the home to the large deck and patio, bringing the outside in. The new, large windows and skylights offer ample natural light, creating a bright and open space. Situated on the 6th hole of the Mountain Course and a quiet side street, this property has both treed privacy and golf course access.
From the lighting fixtures and mosaic tiles to the customizable mix & match closet systems to the digital showers, no detail has been overlooked. Chic style meets modern conveniences offering luxuries throughout the home. The gourmet kitchen uses top-of-the-line appliances including four wine fridges. The primary suite includes a private balcony, soak tub, electric mirrors, and a digital shower with jets. A downstairs ensuite currently being used as an office / studio can become a second primary bedroom for single level living.
Step onto the golf course, or simply enjoy the private setting. Incline Village homeowners enjoy access to three private beaches including a boat ramp, in addition to the public amenities the town offers, including two golf courses, a recreation center and ski resort.
- Completely Remodeled
- Peaceful Setting on the 6th Hole of the Mountain Course
- Seamless Indoor / Outdoor Living
- Large Deck with Composite Decking
- All New Appliances
- Gourmet Kitchen with 4 Wine Fridges, 6-Burner Gas Stove, WiFi Enabled Fridge
- Bamboo Hardwood Flooring
- Primary Suite with Private Balcony, Soak Tub, Electric Mirrors, Digital Shower with Jets
- Mix and Match Customizable Closet Systems
- Custom Cabinets by Truckee Tahoe Lumber Design Center
- Glass Garage Doors