Fine & Country Nottinghamshire, on behalf of award-winning developers Dukeries Homes, are delighted to bring to the market High Oakham Park – arguably the finest collection of brand-new luxury homes currently available within the Midlands region.
HIGH OAKHAM PARK
Fine & Country Nottinghamshire, on behalf of award-winning developers Dukeries Homes, are delighted to bring to the market High Oakham Park – arguably the finest collection of brand-new luxury homes currently available within the Midlands region. This exquisite luxury development is formed of 22 first class properties standing within a stunning setting right at the heart of the highly regarded and much sought-after High Oakham area in Mansfield, north Nottinghamshire. High Oakham Park offers an exciting and rare opportunity to acquire a prestigious home which has been meticulously and architecturally designed to offer prospective owners the absolute best in modern living across both contemporary and classic house styles. Beautifully arranged over the most stunning 21 acres of wood and parkland, there are a number of well-proportioned plots of varying acreages to suit buyers needs and wants.
“High Oakham Park is an exclusive development in a beautiful and unique setting, where your dream home can become your luxurious reality”.
Andrew Wilson – Director at Dukeries Homes
The 22 bespoke homes found within High Oakham Park are being created to deliver on all levels. Emphasis on elegance, style, sophistication, considered design choices and high-end luxury are at their core and evident across the 4 house types – The Windsor, The Sandringham, The Buckingham and The Balmoral. Fixtures and fitments will be offered from a selection of specified top of the range product lines and brands, with buyer input being welcomed on properties sold to ensure that every home is customised to the individuals’ tastes.
Available now for reservation, phase 1 consists of the first 11 homes to be released for purchase:
- Plot 11 – SOLD
- Plot 12 – SOLD
- Plot 13 – SOLD
- Plot 14 – SOLD
- Plot 15 – SOLD
- Plot 16 – SOLD
- Plot 17 – SOLD
- Plot 18 – SOLD
- Plot 19 – SOLD
- Plot 20 – SOLD
- Plot 21 – The Buckingham | £1,300,000 | Circa 0.5 acres
- Plot 22 – The Balmoral | £1,275,000 | Circa 0.5 acres
KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
• Purposely designed to maximise storage, optimise space & light and configured to function as the hub of the home with room to entertain and relax.
• A choice of a timeless hand painted Shaker style or a high-end gloss and handle-less finish for more contemporary living.
• Hand-built units with a social central island complimented by sleek stonework surfaces.
• Top of the range kitchen/ utility appliances to include; twin double ovens, combination microwave oven, steam oven, induction hob, integrated full height fridge & freezer, wine chiller, instant boiling water tap, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Kitchen & Utility – Porcelain floor tiling providing a touch of elegance.
• Entrance Hall & Reception Rooms – A choice of luxurious carpet, Karndean luxury vinyl or real wood flooring to add your own preference of sophistication.
• Bathrooms & En-Suites – A combination of porcelain and ceramic tiles.
BEDROOMS & DRESSING ROOMS
• A principle suite designed to create a beautiful sanctuary that is complimented by a range of bespoke hand-built furniture.
• Fitted wardrobes to 2 further bedrooms with luxury carpets fitted throughout all bedrooms and dressing rooms.
• A bespoke hand-built staircase deliberately designed to be a statement feature upon entering the homes, taking centre stage with oversized newel posts, balusters and handrails.
• Glazed panel doors to selected rooms to maximise light flow throughout the home.
• Decorative cornicing to selected rooms and quality skirting & architraves throughout giving a sense of the craftsmanship found within.
MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS & SECURITY
• Television, data and telephone points located practically around the home.
• Television points to feature CAT6 cabling which enables 4K Ultra HD streaming.
• CAT5 cabling pre-installed to principle rooms for use with home audio systems.
• Comprehensive hardwired security system installed with PIR sensors to all external lighting.
• Multi-point locking systems to all external doors.
GARDENS & GROUNDS
• Thoughtfully designed and landscaped to give a traditional and established feel.
• Configured for the garden to be an integral part of the home, ideal for alfresco dining and entertainment.
• Lawned areas with select trees, shrubbery and planting throughout.
• Quality grey paving to paths and patio areas with tarmac driveways finished by block edging.
• External taps at conveniently positioned locations around the gardens.
• Each property benefits from individual electric gates at the entrance to individual driveways.
• The garage will feature electronically operated up and over doors with internal light and power provisions found within.
• Gas fired wet system under-floor heating will be installed to ground floor accommodation with individual thermostatic controls to all rooms for zonal functionality.
• Traditional hot water radiators installed to all first-floor accommodation.
• A 10-year Premier Guarantee Warranty is provided on all homes.
High Oakham Park, situated in a wonderful setting, is surrounded by woodlands and fields and located in a fantastic spot for those who need to travel further afield. The M1 motorway is a short car journey away, allowing easy access to East Midlands Airport, and the cities of Derby and Sheffield. Birmingham is just over an hour away, while Meadowhall Shopping Mall is just half an hour away. The wonderful Peak District and the former Nottinghamshire country house estates collectively known as the Dukeries are on your doorstep.
There are few places like this. From the great country houses on your doorstep, to the stunning hills of the nearby Peak District, and from the theatres and cinemas of Nottingham to the shopping facilities in Mansfield and Sheffield, you can spend your time how you want to.
Then you have the historic Creswell Crags a few miles away, the historic centre of Sherwood Forest in Mansfield town centre, and Robin Hood’s Major Oak hideaway at nearby Edwinstowe.
Football, cricket, tennis, ice hockey and rugby fans will love this location, as there are sports teams galore within just a few short miles. There are swimming pools nearby that have been the training ground for Olympic and Paralympic gold medallists. And if cycling is your forte, what better than to get the bikes out and head off into Sherwood Forest or over to Sherwood Pines.
With nationally covering train stations in Newark, Chesterfield and Nottingham the whole of the UK is accessible via rail easily:
- London Kings Cross Via Newark North Gate
- Birmingham New Street Via Nottingham
- Manchester Piccadilly Via Chesterfield
“Not just anywhere will do for a Dukeries home – it has to provide the right quality of life for our customers; to be the kind of place we would want to live. And only the best workmanship is good enough for a Dukeries home too, so we use traditional construction methods and the finest materials available to create truly contemporary living space”.
Dukeries are proud of their projects, many of which are highly innovative and blend into their urban and rural environments. Where appropriate more traditional designs and local building materials are often used whilst ensuring that the clients brief is always achieved. Through innovation in design, building techniques, and environmental practices, Dukeries have established new standards in the design and construction of new homes. When you become a Dukeries customer, you will enjoy a service built on a clear philosophy: that your home provides high quality and value; that you enjoy a service built on honesty and integrity; and that you are treated well with your long-term satisfaction of paramount importance.
FURTHER INFORMATION & VISITS
Contact Pavlo Jurkiw at Fine & Country Nottinghamshire.