Rarely do penthouse apartments of such outstanding quality come to the market in the heart of Dublin 4.
This superbly presented penthouse apartments which is located in this small, exclusive development discretely tucked away off the Ballsbridge end of Sandymount Avenue, provides 205 sq. m./2,200 sq. ft. (approx.) of stunningly appointed accommodation.
Designed to take full advantage of its lovely sunny south/west orientation, the apartment incorporates many notable features, including
• Magnificent living/dining room with direct access to
• Large 250 sq. ft. (approx.) sun-drenched terrace
• Amazing entertaining mezzanine with home cinema stye seating area, fully fitted bar, luxury guest cloakroom and laundry
• Superb fully fitted kitchen with double doors to terrace
• Main bedroom with luxurious bathroom/dressing room ensuite
• Second double bedroom with shower room ensuite
• Bedroom 3/Home Office
• Secure underground parking for 2 cars
• Substantial lock-up storeroom in basement
• Exceptionally high specification, including bespoke joinery throughout
Situated on the corner of Sandymount Avenue and Prince of Wales Terrace, Embassy Court is within a short stroll of Ballsbridge's extensive choice of amenities, including the 5-star Intercontinental Hotel, Clayton Hotel and the numerous facilities provided by the Royal Dublin Society (RDS), which now includes Leinster Rugby Headquarters, as well as the world-renowned show jumping arena and members restaurant and numerous function rooms and convention halls. Also close by are the 35 acres of recreation grounds of Herbert Park and the excellent restaurants, speciality shops and cafes in Ballsbridge itself. The apartment also benefits from being within a few hundred yards of Sandymount DART station, or a pleasant stroll of Sandymount Village and Promenade. Dublin Airport is within 15 minutes' drive via the Port Tunnel.
Accessed directly off the living room and kitchen, is the very good-sized 14ft x 14ft (approx.) balcony overlooking the very well-maintained communal garden. Due to its south/westerly orientation it takes full advantage of day long sunshine making it ideal for al fresco dining at lunchtime or evenings.
To the front of the development, which is accessed through electronic security gates off Prince of Wales Terrace, there is generous surface guest parking. In the underground car park there are 2 good-sized parking spaces, in addition to the exclusive use of a large 100 sq. ft. (approx.) lockup storage unit which is ideal for suit cases, golf clubs, buggies, festive decorations, barbeque etc.