Master-planned and ready for development, this rare opportunity to invest in 246 hectares of prime, conveniently located farmland allotments - bordering natural bushland and a retained wetland & conservation area - offers outstanding potential for the astute investor or developer to create a highly desirable residential country estate.
Located just one hours’ drive from the Perth CBD and a 20-minute drive to the regional city of Mandurah, this idyllic location, at the base of the stunning Darling Ranges, will generate extremely high demand from byers seeking sought-after “tree-change” lifestyle aspirations, along with opportunities to build a dream home on a generous allotment (starting at 1 hectare inclusive of a 2000sqm building envelope), offering unique aspects and picturesque views.
Tastefully branded as the Blue Ranges Country Estate, this exclusive subdivision development will ultimately deliver 180 rural residential sites with Stages 1A and 1B holding subdivision approval for 57 serviced lots (ranging between 1 ha & 1.9 ha) – each adopting a north-facing aspect and directly accessible via Shanns Road.
Enjoying access to major regional towns like the historic tourist destination of Pinjarra (10 minutes away), as well as proximity to main arterial roads like Southwest Highway & Kwinana Freeway, this location underscores the perfect balance between modern living and abundant conveniences within clean and peaceful, country surrounds.
The nearby town of North Dandalup in the heart of the popular Peel Region, along with the charming town of Dwellingup - also nearby - offer gateways for tourists and residents alike to explore paddling, river, walking, and mountain bike trails located throughout the surrounding district.
A public primary school on the edge of town, a rural fire station, and the Australind train station, are also within a few minutes from the Estate.
Land developments of this scale and calibre are becoming increasingly rare, with limits now applicable to new planning approvals which support Special Rural Residential developments which resonate with this one.
Similarly, adjacent (special rural) estates are selling at an astounding frequency, if not completely sold out, thus driving up the continuing trend for larger ‘country lifestyle’ properties which are not only close to regional centres but employment opportunities which are abundant in the area; Harvey Beef, Alcoa & Doral refineries, wineries & breweries and Nambeelup Peel Business Park are all very close by.
We would be delighted to provide full development documentation status and an extensive list of technical reports regarding this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity - applicable to genuine buyers only.
- A 246-hectare farmland area zoned ‘rural’ in accordance with the Peel Region Scheme and Special Rural in accordance with the Shire of Murray Town Planning Scheme No. 4 (TPS 4).
- Identified as 'Rural Residential' within the Perth and Peel $3.5 million South Metropolitan Sub Regional Framework.
- A 154-lot approved Subdivision Guide Plan across the entire property with conditional approvals currently in place for an initial Stage 1 subdivision development comprising 57 lots.
- Very well positioned region attracting new infrastructure driving local and future employment opportunities; targeted for increased population growth as highlighted in the 2018 WAPC endorsed by the South Metropolitan Peel Sub-Regional Planning Framework.
- The site is intended to celebrate the natural beauty of the area and for the enjoyment of generations to come
- Retained wetland and conservation areas
- Open-style country fencing between lots to create privacy and sense of space
- Very close to local employment opportunities
- Easy access to main arterial roads and infrastructure