Half way between Florence and Arezzo, an extraordinary architectural renovation project has been carried out from the ancient historic core of the farm, now transformed into a hamlet, accessed by a road traced by olive groves, among the scenic hills that frame the Pratomagno.
The Terroir of Pratomagno, where the property - stretching over 1000 HA - is set, is a particularly fertile area that rewards its agricultural products, first of all the extra virgin olive oil that is produced on site.
This estate is composed of a nucleus of 3 buildings for a total of 11,500 square meters.
1. Main complex of about 7,200 square meters consisting of the Manor House (1,329 sqm), Oil Mill (1,066 sqm), Cellar (350 sqm) and Chapel (51 sqm).
In addition, storage area serving the oil mill, plus 11 suites and apartments ranging from 32 square meters to 240 square meters used as luxury tourist accommodation.
2. The oldest part dating back to 1300, in need of restoration. An area of 3,000 sqm which includes an inn and 6 dwellings with space for a swimming pool.
3. Dating back to 1400, with an area of 1300 square meters also in need of restoration. It comprises 6 houses, a cellar and space for a swimming pool.
The 3 complexes are 200 meters away from each other, and allow guests the use of all activities and services offered by each structure. By way of example the Theatre and Library have just been restored and are available to guests. Similarly, the multifunctional sports facilities can be used by any guest staying at the property.
In addition to the village, situated within the hills of this vast estate, there are a further 10 houses whose access is restricted solely to residents and guests.
The houses, located in some of the most picturesque areas of the estate are to be restored and can also be moved in other locations inside the estate.
For almost twenty years the property has been recognised and certified as an environmentally friendly organic farm in Europe.