Featuring soaring elevation above the Canning Valley, with the Canning River flowing along its boundary and Canning Dam 700 metres away, this spectacular (development-ready) residential lifestyle allotment overlooking the dense native forest of Midgegooroo National Park, is the custodian of permanent 180-degree views to Mount Dale and beyond.
Enveloped by a cacophony of colourful birdlife, wildlife and pure & untouched native bushland, this unique allotment has been cleared in several areas to accommodate a custom-designed home at the property's highest vantage point with unobstructed panoramic views, along with a paddock site to accommodate livestock or similar, and cleared parkland areas for hobby pursuits or additional building uses.
Indigenous clusters of eucalyptus, marri, jarrah and blackbutt trees attract all number of birdlife including the Western Redcap parrot, red tail cockatoos, western rosellas, Port Lincoln parrots, splendid wrens and a small flock of pink & grey galahs, while a fertile soil profile of red loam and river flat soils closer to the boundary, provide ideal conditions for planting an orchard, vegetables or desired landscaping to the site.
This unique allotment also includes a very generous spring-fed dam, full fencing throughout, Western Power metered and transformer power installed and is fully fire break compliant – inclusive of internal fire breaks and access ways in accordance with its Low Bushfire Level Attack Rating.
The property is accessed via serviced road (Redtail Lane), in addition to a right-of-way and battle-axe to the site.
To experience the views and peaceful tranquillity of this unique location is nothing short of breath taking. Sit beneath a shaded canopy at the Canning River which extends 1.3 kilometres along the site's border, or imbue the vast landscape of truly mystical and magical views into unchartered native forest.
The Araluen Golf Course and several shopping villages are nearby, not to mention the abundance of hiking and exploration opportunities to the surrounding regional parkland areas.
Access to the city and other regional areas is conveniently available via Albany and Brookton Highways.
For those seeking the ultimate tree-change lifestyle, whilst still enjoying close proximity to modern conveniences and the city, this property offers a fully prepped blank canvas to create the ultimate dream-home with epic panoramas, indulge in endless lifestyle pursuits and benefit from a clean and unpolluted environment, nurtured by trees.
- Unrestricted & permanent 180-degree views to Canning Dam & Mount Dale
- Spring-fed dam on site
- Native bushland surrounds consisting of eucalyptus, jarrah, blackbutt & marri trees
- 1.3km boundary adjacent to Canning River
- Cleared land areas: residential site, paddock/livestock site & cleared parkland sites
- Dual access via serviced road (Redtail Lane) & a battle-axe way
- Fully fire break compliant, including internal fire breaks & access ways
- Low 12.5 BAL rating
- Full professional fencing throughout
- Fully powered (Western Power); metred & transformer
- Fertile soil profile; mix of red loam & alluvial river flat soils
- Abundant & colourful birdlife and wildlife
- Approx. 45-minute drive to Perth CBD
- Very close (5-minute drive) to Araluen Golf Course
- Araluen Botanic Park (2-minute drive)
- Access to abundant hiking & exploration trails
- Proximal access point to Bibbulmun Track (Brookton Hwy)
- 10-minute drive to Roleystone Shopping Centre & 18-minute drive to Kalamunda shopping precinct
- Less than 15-minute drive to Armadale Shopping City & Champion Drive Shopping Centre
- 8-minute drive to Roleystone Community College
- 16-minute drive to Lesmurdie Senior High School, Lesmurdie Primary & St Bridget's College
- Easy access to Albany & Brookton Highways