INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. A classic red brick Victorian residence of approximately 602 sq. m. / 6,479 sq. ft. laid out over four floors of luxuriously appointed accommodation.
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. A classic red brick Victorian residence of approximately 602 sq. m. / 6,479 sq. ft. laid out over four floors of luxuriously appointed accommodation. The entire was thoroughly refurbished C. 2007 to an extremely high standard.
A flight of Granite steps, brings one to the hall door. The entrance hall leads to two formal reception rooms with period fireplace and double doors linking the two rooms. To the right of the hall is an ensuite bedroom and dressing room, with guest toilet directly off its hall.
On the upper floors there are four further bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite bathroom, a dressing room and the main bathroom is located on this level.
At garden level, there is a TV room, bathroom, kitchen, dining room and family room which opens via folding doors to the patio and garden. A storeroom is located at the front of the house underneath the entrance steps.
At basement level, there are two further rooms – one with an ensuite shower room and a boiler room.
* Approx. 602 sq. m. / 6,479 sq. ft.
* Totally refurbished and extended in 2007
* Annual income €200,000. Paid quarterly in advance in €50,000 installments
* Lease term, 9 years beginning March 29th 2019 - March 2028
* Ample off-street car parking to the front
* Located on one of Dublin`s most premier roads