• For Sale
  • Asking Price 3,900,000 EUR 
  • Build Size: 1,044 ft2
  • Land Size: 1,044 ft2
  • Property Type: House
  • Bedroom: 5
  • Bathroom: 6
Contemporary villa in Lomas del Virrey
Residential area situated in the heart of the Golden Mile, within a gated community approximately 2 km from the prestigious 5 star Puente Romano Hotel and the beach and 3.5 kms from the centre of Marbella.This villa is part of the first phase, construction has started in January and is expected to be completed approximately by the end of 2023.On a plot of approximately 1.717 m2 the villa has a total built area of 1.044 m2 and has 5 bedrooms ensuite.It is distributed in ground floor, first floor and basement, as well as a solarium. The ground floor is super spacious and bright and houses a living-dining room with an open concept, modern and functional kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with top of the range appliances and has a central island where you can enjoy breakfast or an informal meal. The living room has a large front terrace opening onto the various porches that surround the property and lead out to the beautiful saline chlorinated swimming pool. An ensuite bedroom and a guest toilet complete the layout of the main level.On the first floor there are three bedrooms ensuite. The master bedroom has a beautiful dressing room and the bathroom has a freestanding bathtub and shower. It has a semi-covered terrace of about 20 m2 with open views to the sea and the mountains. The other two bedrooms share a terrace with views.The solarium of almost 200 m2 has spectacular views of the mountains, the sea and the surrounding area. It has a jacuzzi, which makes it ideal for enjoying sunsets with friends and family.The basement has a garage with capacity for 3 cars, laundry room, bedroom with bathroom ideal for the service staff, storage rooms and an area of about 130 m2 that can be used as a games room, gym or cinema room.Payment schedule: 50.000 € as a deposit, at the signing of the private contract 30%, at the half of the construction a payment of 20%, payment of 30% at the certification of 80% of the construction, the rest, 20% at the signing of the title deed at the notary.The villa will be finished by the end of 2023 approximately.

Mark Harvey
View more properties from

Contemporary villa in Lomas del Virrey, Marbella, Malaga-Andalusia, Spain is a 1,044ft2 Marbella luxury House listed for sale Asking Price 3,900,000 EUR. This high end Marbella House is comprised of 5 bedrooms and 6 baths. Find more luxury properties in Marbella or search for luxury properties for sale in Marbella.