Blundeston is a highly sought-after village on the outskirts of
Lowestoft. Benefiting from open and picturesque countryside,
the village sits 3.5 miles north-west of Lowestoft and 6 miles
south of Great Yarmouth. Blundeston has a primary school,
church, public house, village hall with a spacious children’s
play park and village green. Various Supermarkets, secondary
schools and local amenities can be found just a short distance
outside of the village.
Nearby bus services enable access into Lowestoft and Great
Yarmouth. The nearby Somerleyton train station provides
travel to Norwich whilst Blundeston itself offers easy road
access to Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Oulton Broad, Beccles
Blundeston features as the birthplace of David Copperfield in
the novel of the same name written by Charles Dickens with
many references to this locally. The Grade I listed St Marys
church is of medieval origin and another local landmark of
interest is nearby Somerleyton Hall with many attractions.
Further afield is Suffolk’s famous Heritage Coastline, an area
of outstanding natural beauty which is home to numerous
picturesque towns and villages. The North Norfolk coastline is
45 miles of award-winning beaches and stunning countryside
with its own charming locations.
Burlingham Plot 39
4 bedroom house
Lounge 3.50 x 5.89 11’ 5’’ x 19’ 3’’
Kitchen/Dining 3.50 x 5.89 11’ 5’’ x 19’ 3’’
Bedroom 1 2.92 x 3.41 9’ 6’’ x 11’ 2’’
Bedroom 2 2.50 x 3.11 8’ 2’’ x 10’ 2’’
Bedroom 3 2.50 x 2.89 8’ 2’’ x 9’ 5’’
Bedroom 4 2.50 x 2.40 8’ 2’’ x 7’ 10’’
Lakeside, Blundeston is a unique development of just 38 four bedroom detached houses, built by local independent builders, Badger Building Ltd. Each property is finished to a very high standard, provides high energy efficiency and gives you the option to make it your own with a choice of kitchen and wall tiling from a selected range, depending on the stage of construction.
Features of a Badger home at Lakeside.
• You can choose from a selected range of stylish but practical kitchen units and worktops. The layouts have been carefully considered but we are aware that kitchens are subject to personal tastes and requirements. At Badger we will endeavor to create the kitchen that’s right for you.
• Burlingham, Ellingham, Redgrave, Yoxford, Glemham, Thorpe, Helmingham, Carbrooke, Wrentham and Brundall house types come with a Neff stainless steel double oven, gas hob, extractor, integrated dishwasher and
• Blythburgh and Blythburgh Plus house types come with a 90cm dual fuel range cooker and matching chimney
• To complement our varied selection of kitchens you can also choose from a wide range of sinks and a comprehensive selection of taps.
• The kitchen is enhanced with wall tiling from our selected ranges.
• Utility rooms where applicable come with a single bowl stainless steel sink and appliance spaces (no sink to Burlingham and Redgrave house types).
• Bathrooms are finished with white suites complemented by chrome taps and fittings.
• Roper Rhodes vanity units to all house types.
• Roper Rhodes soft close toilet seats fitted throughout.
• Bath shower mixer taps installed to all properties.
• En-suites fitted with Mira thermostatically controlled showers
including drencher head.
• For added luxury we have installed towel warmer radiators in the bathrooms and en-suites (where room size and layout
• Choose from a large selection of wall tiles suitable for bath and basin splashbacks and shower enclosure.
ELECTRICS, SECURITY & LIGHTING
• Openreach Fibre network installed into each property.
• To allow for distribution of satellite television throughout the home, we install both TV and Satellite points to lounge and further TV points to all bedrooms.
• Kitchen lighting will be recessed ceiling downlights and under-pelmet lighting to wall units.
• Bathroom and en-suite to lighting to be recessed ceiling downlights.
• The property comes with a generous number of power points including shaver sockets in the bathrooms and
• For the security minded, we fully install an intruder alarm.
• The safety conscious can enjoy peace of mind with smoke detectors installed in the hall and on the landing.
• External lighting is supplied to the front and rear of the property.
• The front door is fitted with a chime.
HEATING & VENTILATION
• Heating and hot water provided by energy efficient gas fired boiler central heating systems.
• Underfloor heating to the ground floor of all house types with radiators upstairs.
• Enjoy complete heating and hot water control with 24 hour 5/2 days a week,fully programmable systems.
• Extractor fans fitted in kitchens, utility rooms, bathrooms, en-suites and cloakrooms with trickle ventilators
fitted to all windows providing effective background ventilation.
• Oak veneered paneled internal doors with stylish satin chrome handles.
• White painted profiled skirting boards and architraves.
• Softwood staircases painted white with solid Oak spindles.
• Smooth finish ceilings painted with white emulsion and finished with coving throughout.
• Paving slab patios to all plots.
• Turfed or planted front gardens (where applicable).
• Driveways to be finished with block paviours.
• External tap installed with all homes.
Mains gas, electricity and drainage.
Strictly by appointment with Savills
*Stamp duty incentive does not include the additional 3% stamp duty on second homes.
** Internal images are from other plots within the development
Please follow what3words ///factoring.profited.move