The Curzon, an upmarket 24-hour security estate comprising five luxurious Cape Georgian homes, is situated in the heart of the Constantia wine route overlooking the Constantiaberg Mountains.
This stunning four-bedroomed home is set on 2000m2 of prime property and is designed with flair and style, featuring high ceilings and generous proportions throughout. Light and bright with large picture windows, it offers a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle with stacked doors from the interleading reception areas to a broad, covered all-season veranda with built-in braai, built-in bar and informal dining and sitting areas. Perfect for entertaining. Three sets of stacked doors open to the perfectly landscaped, borehole-watered garden with a koi pond and pergola-covered outdoor sitting areas.
Upstairs, the four en suite, double-sized bedrooms open to the wide balcony where stunning magnificent mountain views can be seen from all rooms. This immaculate, private property also offers air conditioning throughout, a fully fitted study, a guest cloakroom with shower, an outdoor cloakroom with shower and garaging for three cars.
In addition to the property's security system, is an access-controlled gatehouse with 24-hour security supported by an armed guard service to ensure residents' peace of mind. On-site security features include high perimeter walls with electric fences and cameras to provide perimeter surveillance.
The Curzon is conveniently located near the Groot Constantia vineyards, a selection of shopping malls and restaurants, and Steenberg, Clovelly and Westlake golf courses.
• Engineered wooden flooring in all the reception areas.
• Double-volume entrance hall with staircase, storeroom and a guest cloakroom.
• Open-plan family and dining room lead to the kitchen with a built-in dresser which includes bookshelves and a TV connection point.
• Two sets of glass stacked doors open to the all-season, covered veranda with built-in braai and bar.
• Lounge with stacked doors to garden and veranda.
• The lobby between the family/dining room and lounge includes built-in cupboards for extra storage and a glass cupboard for the adjacent built-in pub, off the veranda.
• Fully fitted, carpeted study.
• The expansive all-season veranda opens to the garden via three stacked glass doors. The large dining and informal sitting areas with built-in braai and pub make it an ideal space for family gatherings and entertainment. Large porcelain tiled floor.
• Provencal kitchen, imbued with the fine traditions of classic style and the latest modern appliances.
• Open plan to the dining room with a large central island.
• Caesarstone and wood worktops.
• Wooden built-in cupboards with paint finish.
• Miele freestanding electric oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan.
• Engineered wooden flooring.
• Large separate scullery and laundry room with many built-in cupboards.
• Direct access into the three garages, with a door to the side garden.
• Hatch with sash window to the veranda.
Upstairs, a broad landing leads to four carpeted bedrooms and opens to a balcony overlooking the entry driveway.
• Wooden and wrought iron fence. Broad, engineered wooden steps with footlights lead to the upstairs bedroom wing.
• Three bedrooms have French doors which open to a spacious, covered balcony with spectacular mountain views.
• Luxurious main bedroom with walk-in dressing room and full en suite bathroom.
• Additional three en suite bedrooms off the passage.
• Bedroom two with built-in cupboards and shower en suite. French doors to the balcony.
• Bedroom three with built-in cupboards and full en suite bathroom. French doors to the balcony.
• Bedroom four contains a large room with built-in cupboards and a full en suite bathroom. Stunning views from large sash windows.
Outbuildings and Additional Features:
• Triple interleading automated garages (one double door and one single door), extra width and length. The garages have direct access to the laundry/scullery.
• Ample driveway parking.
• Long and wide all-season veranda with dining and sitting areas, built-in braai and large serving hatch to kitchen.
• Built-in pub with seating.
• Slate roof.
• Lush, borehole-watered garden with pergola-covered sitting areas and a koi pond.
• JoJo tanks to harvest rainwater from the roof.
• Outside shower room.
• Close to country walks and vineyards.
• Air conditioning system in downstairs reception rooms.
• High ceilings, deep cornices and skirting boards.
• Solar geysers.
• Guardhouse at the entrance of the estate providing 24-hour manned security.
• Comprehensive alarm system.