Not far from Florence, ancient villa of about 2800 sq.m. whose traces go back certainty to 1427, belonged to important Florentine families.
The complex is spread over an area of about 20 hectares and consists of the manor villa on three floors over the basement and other outbuildings including a chapel, a wine cellars and a garage for a total of about 4,000 square meters.
The villa consists of 5 halls over a living-dining room on the ground floor, 5 en-suite bedrooms with dressing room, a large library lounge and a panoramic terrace on the first floor.
On the second floor there are 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a library and a fitness room in addition to the terrace from which you can see Florence.
In the middle between the basement and the first floor there is a kitchen, a dining room, two bedrooms, a lovely lounge and the gallery of the "Medici" which opens directly onto the garden of the villa.
At this level there are also two rooms used as closet, two bathrooms, two storage rooms, a wine cellar and an utility room.
In addition, between the first and second floors there is an apartment for the staff divided in three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, laundry, ironing and storage rooms.
In the north part of the garden there is a tennis court with a clubhouse with toilets and changing rooms.
In the south-east part there is the swimming pool and close to it, the caretaker's cottage, divided in 4 rooms and bathroom.
The whole complex is in excellent condition and perfectly maintained, equipped with an alarm system connected to the central station, telephone system with three lines, heating system fueled with natural gas and air conditioning in summer.