In Tuscany, in the green heart of the Maremma, on a hilly and panoramic position, wine and olive oil estate with Agriturismo, pool, 50 hectares of land, of which 18 hectares of Maremma DOC and Montecucco DOCG vineyards plus 8 hectares of olive grove. The property is located 8 km from a centre with services and a few km from Mount Amiata, Grosseto and the sea. Perugia Sant’Egidio and Firenze Peretola are the nearest airports, both 145 km away.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The property is composed of an Agriturismo, a wine cellar, warehouses, a cellar for wine barrels and other buildings.
The Agriturismo (615 sqm) is laid over on three levels, composed as follows.
- Ground floor: dining room, kitchen, library/TV room, two bathrooms with anterooms, utility room with an adjacent room, and reception.
- First floor: living room, bathroom, bedroom, five bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, living room, two utility rooms.
- Second floor: bedroom with en suite bathroom, two bedrooms.
The wine cellar (690 sqm) includes a wine-making room, a cellar for wine barrels, an office, a dining hall, a kitchenette, two bathrooms and further rooms.
The outbuilding N°1 with storage rooms and pantry is laid out on three levels.
- Lower ground floor: storage room.
- Ground floor: three storage rooms, pantry and bathroom.
- First floor: two storage rooms, laundry room and two bathrooms.
The outbuilding N°2 is laid over three floors as well:
- Basement: cellar
- Ground floor: storage room, tasting room and two pergolas.
- First floor: two offices, archive room, two bathrooms and a wide terrace.
STATE AND FINISHES
The farmhouse, used as an Agriturismo, was finely restored in 2010 while the wine cellar is brand new.
The property is surrounded by 50 hectares of land, of which 18 hectares of Maremma DOC and Montecucco DOCG vineyards plus 8 hectares of olive grove, arable and uncultivated land.
The Agriturismo has a big swimming pool and a private parking area. The pool with Roman steps and internal lights has a gradual depth from 1,20 to 1,50 m. Moreover, the pool boasts a wide solarium and a wonderful panoramic view on the surrounding hills.
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
- Vineyards surface: 18.0 hectares (Chianti DOCG)
- Cultivar: Sangiovese, Montepulciano, Ciliegiolo, Syrah, Vermentino
- Yearlyproduction: 80,000 bottles (up to 200,000)
DETAILS ON OIL PRODUCTION
- Surface: 8.0 hectares (2,000 trees)
- Cultivar: Olivastra Seggianese
USE AND POTENTIALS
Thanks to the internal division and its size, the property is perfect to be used as an Agriturismo as well as wine and olive oil estate with production of high-quality wine, olive oil and grappa. There is the possibility of increasing the production of wine.