A Magnificent 17th Century Chateau In All It's Grandeur
On the outskirts of a small village at 18 km of Deauville overlooking the Tougues Valley is situated this beautiful rectangular Chateau. 1H45 minutes from Paris in the department Calvados the region Lower Normandy.
Founded in 1850, the Chateau, restored and redesigned set in 27 ha skillfully landscaped estate, crossed by a small river and enhanced by an immaculately kept French formal garden, filled with numerous species of beautiful herbaceous plants flanked by the orangerie. The Chateau is set in a rolling countryside, completely secluded, with an electronically operated gate at the entrance to a driveway, through an avenue of several hundred year old trees, winding its way up to the Chateau, situated in the middle of the 27ha. There are panoramic views over the surrounding countryside.
The interior decor is equally as perfect as its exterior as is the region.
The Chateau spans three levels, built over a basement, with an interior floor surface area of approx. 600 m2. This beautiful XIXth century castle is in perfect condition, meticulously renovated. It comprises a triple reception rooms on the ground floor and 6 bedrooms in the upper floors. The estate offers 6 outbuildings.
Great attention has been paid to the authenticity of the building and decoration materials used for restoring this superb Chateau, nestling in its preserved, unspoilt and game filled setting.
A magnificent Chateau in all its grandeur!
Lower Normandy, Calvados
Built in 1850
18 km from Deauville (1hr 45 from Paris)
For more information about this property, please press the request information button.