A carefully poetic introduction reveals that the location of this special object can be called more than special as it presents itself as by far the most beautiful building of Bergen op Zoom.
The elevated location provides a spacious and endless view on the directly adjacent and for the most part protected nature area. A daily feeling of holiday, listening to your favourite music in the luxurious living room, a “lounge moment” in the atmospheric conservatory, the swimming pool or resting at the spacious terrace after a game of tennis, the view and the tranquillity is in 1 word: “fabulous”.
The many different areas flow into each other seamlessly and despite the size, the inhabitants managed to maintain the atmosphere and all areas are also separate locations in the house. The opening doors provide the feeling that outside is inside and vice versa in nearly all areas; architecture of the highest level.
Also with a mind to the future, the ground floor houses, in addition to the various other living and kitchen areas, a spacious bedroom with adjacent the first, and also spacious, bathroom.
The right wing of the house includes the current office, the hobby room, the living room and the dining room which can be used to access the kitchen.
A so-called corridor takes you from one wing to the other and also provides access to the practice area with separate waiting room, the basement and the more than double garage with 2 electric access doors.
The left wing is furnished as the more recreative part of the house. Through the conservatory, with also direct access to the garden, there is access to the walk-in showers, the sauna and separate toilet area which many a wellness resort would be jealous of.
1st floor: The spacious ground floor continues to the 1st floor. 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. The area above the wellness part and the garage offers with its 85 m²(!) an area that can still be planned as desired, see the added atmosphere drawings.
2nd floor: This area is used as storage space and extends across the entire width of the house.
Basement: 16 m² is very spacious along with a height of 3.10 metres
Where to start……
Thanks to the already “mature” plantings, the garden offers a true paradise in atmosphere, intimate locations, terraces, swimming pool, the tennis court (with lighting and below street level), in short; be surprised by the very successful and sophisticated construction, compliments for the selected architecture are well deserved here as well!
The adjacent nature area contributes to the ultimate feeling that the garden is endlessly large and can therefore also be called unique in turn.
- unique plot with direct location by nature area
- present practice area with separate waiting area, of course also office at home
- thought out areas, such as the bedroom and bathroom at ground floor
- despite the spacious areas there is atmospheric in its purest form
- considering the many separate areas there is plenty of opportunity to create a separate area, for example for an au pair, inhabiting parents and such
- Bergen op Zoom is now even better situated in relation to the major cities such as Rotterdam, The Hague and of course the larger cities in Brabant, thanks to the A4. Amsterdam is an hour, Brussels 45 min., Antwerp 25-30 min. and Paris can be reached in just over 3 hours. Considering the current easy parking options on the airport of Antwerp, London can be reached in a mere 2 hours.
All information specified in the sales description and any appendices – including but not solely the measurements – expressly has an indicative character; no rights can be derived from this. Offsetting due to oversize or undersize is excluded. Offer is free of obligation, delivery in consultation.